Media Planning and Purchasing
One of the most important steps of the marketing principle, the most important factor in the success of the advertising is the right media planning. Because the success of an advertising campaign depends on only by delivering the message to the right audience at the right time, with the right tools.
What Is Media Planning and Purchasing?
Media planning and purchasing is a process management that determines where, when, and with which messages the advertising campaign is carried out in line with the goals of the brand / company. Based on the most effective use of media, media planning and purchasing ensures an effective campaign process by integrating creative ideas into systematic works.
What Are The Characteristics of a Proper Media Planning and Purchasing?
We live in a world full of message bombardments and where we are exposed to thousand messages through advertising. But how many of these messages draw our attention and are remembered? The answer is very few of them and only the ones that make a difference...
Advertising is one of the most important tools for the brand / company to reach the consumers that make up the target audience. But as long as it does not make a difference, does not touch people and is not communicated at the right time, the message is lost in the crowd. Media planning and purchasing carefully pick out he message of your brand/company from the crowd and help them to be delivered to the existing and potential target audience.
For an effective and targeted media planning and purchasing, Arma PR;
- Conducts a research on the product or service to be advertised in all aspects and gets sufficient information,
- Determines the target audience and the characteristics of the messages related to the product / service,
- Determines the buying behavior of the target audience. Addresses the target audience sociologically and psychologically,
- Determines the suitable channels and media. Various criteria are taken into account in the determination of channels and media, which is a very important stage for media planning and purchasing. The regions where the product / service will be distributed are the priority places for the advertisement campaign.
- Determines when and how the messages will be delivered after selecting the region and the media category.
Finally, budget breakdown is determined and submitted to the advertiser. Campaign process is initiated upon approval.